CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Week 4

Healthy you challenge
I weight in at 166.5!!!! Wooo whooo. I lost another 3lbs. I was kind of scared that I wasn't going to loose any because I have had way to much pop and not enough water.

I know that drinking pop will cause you not loose weight. It is just hard sometimes. At work it is really easy for me to drink water. But at home is where I have the problem.

So that is my goal for this week. Try to drink more water.

10 comments:

Felicia said...

WOWSERS congrats on the weight loss! You are doing AWESOME!!

Keep up the inspiring work!

Have a SUPER week!
*huggles*
=0)

Chubby Chick said...

Congrats on the loss! Good for you! And good luck with your goal. You can do it! :)

Hanlie said...

Well done, Patti! You're doing so well.

Lidian said...

That is awesome!And I hear you about the water, I really need to drink much more of that stuff.

Heather said...

congrats!!! that is awesome. and very true about the water!

Grumpy Chair said...

Congratulations on another great weight loss week.

Keep up the good work Patti.

HappyBlogChick said...

3 lbs! Congratulations. Good job.

I'm going to go drink some water right now, 'cause I sure could do better in that department myself.

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Congrats on the lost weight, and kudos for picking a good item to focus on for the coming week. (I'm working on the water thing, too!)

CindyPTN said...

Great Job! You're doing so well.

Diana Swallow said...

WOW!! What a great loss. You know I was watching Biggest Loser a few weeks ago and one of the trainers was saying you should never drink your calories, it really does make such a difference.

If you don't want to drink water at home, how about something like Crystal Light?