CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Week 2

Healthy you challenge
I am so excited to tell you that I am down 4.5lbs. YAY!!!!
I am jumping out of my seat!!!!!
169lbs!!!! I don't know the last time I weighed that.
Now I have been thinking about this. I got engeged last September. That is when I decided that I was going to lose all my weight for my Wedding. I went and bought my eliptical etc. I went to the doctor back then too. I weighed 186lbs. I was kinda trying at first to lose wieght and I did a little (but that I think was because I stopped eating fast food 6 months ago).
These past couple of weeks I have been really trying on soul searching to help me threw this. I am trying to take time out on just me And focusing on my self while working out 1/2 everyday. And It is actually working!!! All together I have lost 16.5lbs!!!!

5 comments:

Grumpy Chair said...

Congratulations on your total weight loss.

Heather said...

congrats, that is a FANTASTIC loss!

CindyPTN said...

That's terrific. I keep wanting to drop back into the 160s. Good Job.

Lidian said...

That's fantastic! I am really happy for you - it is so exciting to hit a new 'decade' in weight isn't it?

Chubby Chick said...

Wow! Congrats on your weight loss! That is great! :)