CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

week 1

Healthy you challenge
Hello everyone my name is Patti. And I am here because I need to change my life style, make myself healthier.
My goal is to lose 40lbs by the end of this summer. 50lbs if I can. So that I can go out and buy my wedding dress.
I am getting married in May of 09.
Another goal is to work out 30 minutes a day. Right now I am sitting around 20 minutes to nothing a day. I am really trying hard to make room in my busy day for my work out.
i am very excited to meet all of you.
Oh ya and I lost 2 lbs down to 174lbs YAY for me!!!!

8 comments:

Carleen said...

hi patty, nice to meet you!! looking forward to getting to know you better through the Healthy You Challenge!!
Take Care
Carleen

Felicia said...

Hello!!

Best wishes to you! Its going to be your year for reaching all your goals!!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

*huggles*
Felicia =0)
Healthy Challenge Teammate

Lidian said...

Hi Patty, It sounds like you are doing great! Way to go on the 2 lbs! I'm also doing the Healthy Challenge, look forward to getting to know you!Lidian

Heather said...

congrats on your accomplishments! I hope you meet your goals in time for your wedding. I am also participating in the healthy you challenge so heres wishing you luck!

Hanlie said...

Oooh, it's always exciting to work towards a goal like buying a wedding dress! I'm sure you'll do great and be able to buy the dress of your dreams. I'm also on the Challenge, working towards a baby, and will be in touch again.

Littleladyhead said...

Hi Patty,
Nice to meet you :)
You are going to make such a gorgeous bride!!!
Love the cookie monster picture above too ha ha ha.

Grumpy Chair said...

Congratulations on a 2 pound loss the week after Christmas. Amazing!

Angela said...

Hi Patty! I'm part of the Healthy You Challenge too. Looking forward to this year and the challenges ahead! :)
I got married last year and had an absolute blast planning everything. Enjoy your engagement!