CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Stretch bands part 2


In a old post of mine I asked the question if anyone used stretch bands.

No one commented. That shocks me. A little over a year ago I used to go to aerobics class. Part of the time they would always use them. That is how I really found out about them. They are so Awesome.

I try to do my eliptical everyday other day and strech bands on the oppisit days. I found a really good video on Spark People It is 20 minutes long and there are simple things you can do at home or at the office.

It really makes your muscles burn.

4 comments:

Felicia said...

I use the stretchy bands if I am doign the WATP videos that call for them. But that is about all I use them for. My son likes to play with them lol does that count?

Have a wonderful day!
*huggles*
=0)

Hanlie said...

I've got some, but I haven't used them yet. I will when I get to the pilates workouts I plan on doing.

Grumpy Chair said...

I have them, but have never used them. I will have to check out that video.

Sally JPA said...

I use stretch bands. They definitely kick your ass (or abs, or arms, depending on what you're doing) if you use them right.