CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Now how funny is this.

I was just a little bored to day and was taking some funny quizes. When I seen one for The Sesame Street Personality Quiz. I took it for laughs! And boy did I get them when they said I was like cookie monster....hahahahaha Just because of my other post of cookie monster on a diet :)

You Are Cookie Monster

Misunderstood as a primal monster, you're a true hedonist with a huge sweet tooth.

You are usually feeling: Hungry. Cookies are preferred, but you'll eat anything if cookies aren't around.

You are famous for: Your slightly crazy eyes and usual way of speaking

How you life your life: In the moment. "Me want COOKIE!"

2 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

That is hilarious! lol I'm going to have to take that quiz. hehe

Chubby Chick said...

I'm Burt! lol

"Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you lovable - even if you don't love them!

HEY! I LOVE PEOPLE... SOMETIMES. HEHE

You are usually feeling: Logical - you rarely let your emotions rule you

EXCEPT WHEN IT COMES TO EATING! HA! lol

You are famous for: Being smart, a total neat freak, and maybe just a little evil

ONLY A LITTLE EVIL? I'M DISAPPOINTED! lol

How you life your life: With passion, even if your odd passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to others)"

YOU MEAN EVERYONE DOESN'T COLLECT BOTTLE CAPS AND PIGEONS? lol