CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Week 3

Healthy you challenge
Ok so here I am checking in. I know I am late but better late then never.

169.5lbs. I didn't gain any nor loose any. Over the weekend I was with a friend the whole time looking over wedding things and meeting with people. She will be getting married about 8 months before me so I choose to tag along, So I can see what people offer. Anyways, I didn't workout at all and I had very unhealthy foods a couple of times. So I guess you can say I am happy at least I didn't gain any back, Right?

In the past couple of days I have been starting to see my legs change, I am been extremely tired lately but have managed to still work out for a 1/2 hour. I am trying to get into the habit of doing something everyday even when I don't feel like it. Because once I don't do it one day it is harder to get up and do it the next. And pretty soon I won't be doing it at all.

4 comments:

Hanlie said...

That's so true! If you let your workout routine slide, pretty soon you're doing nothing at all. I know this from bitter experience. And it's always a drag to start from scratch!

Felicia said...

What is it that they say "it takes 14 days to learn a habit" or something like that lol. I say it takes longer but hey at least it happens. Hang in there and before you know it you will have working out as a habit =0)

Now I just need to work on myself learning the habit lol.

Hope you have had a wonderful day!!
*huggles*
=0)

Heather said...

congrats on your maintenance and for noticing changes in your body! very great!

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with your weight loss goals. I look forward to checking in with you!