CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Week 11,12,13

Healthy you challenge

Yes, I am still here just really busy. I am sorry that I haven't even got to go and comment on others blogs too. I just haven't really been able to have a chance to sit down a be on the computer.

Week 11,12 I wasn't doing so good.

Week 13 I way 159lbs. So I am down 2lbs. But I have also been waling everyday I can. Despite the fact we keep getting snow.

This weekend I am going to buy roller blades!!! I am so so excited!

And tomorrow I am going to start walking my daughter to school every day it is nice until school is out.

3 comments:

Heather said...

congrats on your loss!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Congrats on your loss and on the roller blades! (Please wear a helmet!*G*) You're going to have so much fun!

Way to get yourself back on track,too!

Carleen said...

Loss is great!! love to rollerblade, its soo fun :)

Have a great time with the weather changing...