CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Roller Blading

On Saturday I went out to Target and bought my new pair of roller blades! YAY! I am so happy.

I went with my friend later on that day to a park to try them out... I didn't fall. But it wasn't easy. It has been years since I have had a pair on.

Not even half way through it I felt like I couldn't go anymore.... I pushed myself the rest of they way. I am really proud of my self for it. But there was no way that I was going to take them off and walk.

Well today it is snowing. and yesterday it was raining but I plan to go everyday it is nice :)

4 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

Roller Blading is something I want to do when I've lost weight. It seems like it would be a lot of fun! I hope you have tons of fun next time you go! :)

I've heard it's easier than regular roller skating. Is that true?

Hanlie said...

I have never even roller skated! I was just not that type of kid... I've ice skated once or twice - about 30 years ago! You're a brave girl!

Erin said...

I haven't been on rollerblades for at least ten years! Way to go, that has to be some awesome cardio!

Keep up the good work!

Erin

Miss Patti said...

Ya roller blading is WAY easier then roller skating.