CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Help

K here is the deal... I was in CVS today. One of my friends there asks me if I have ever tried one of those Cadbury eggs? I was like no... What's in it? I have never tried one I always thought they looked so grouse. But she insisted that I buy one and try it since all Easter candy is 50% off. I gave in and bought one.

Shame on me right there.

I never should of done that.

Because ever since then, all I can think about is eating one of them eggs.

AWWWWWW......

Don't worry though. I promise I will not buy another one. I should of just never tried on of them. Then I wouldn't know how good they are.

4 comments:

Hanlie said...

Your friend needs a smack on the head! Well done for resisting the rest!

Heather said...

ooo I love those! they were my fav easter treat. it was hrad to get by this year without them, but I managed. good job on resisting the others though.

Carleen said...

Cadbury CREAM EGG???? my favorite!!
I had WAY to many this year- they are like 4 pts each...
ohwell- they just come out once a year :)

Carleen said...

or were those the mini eggs?
they are deadly too