CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Week 9

Healthy you challenge

Wow I can't believe that is already been a week..

k it is really hard for me to post on Tuesday's. I have been working 2 jobs now to pay for this wedding. Normally I don't work till the afternoon, Except on Tuesday's my second job is on Tuesday days.

So I think I am just going to plan to check in on Wednesday k.....

I almost wanted to skip this week. I have been so bloated and I just feel very fat. So I really thought that I had gained wait. But this morning I got on the scale and it said 154.5. I got on it again. Same thing. Started walking away and just to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me I went and got on it again. Same, so that means I lost about 5lbs again...... Realy cool. But I really don't know how I did it. Some nights I may think I pig out alittle more then I should. But normally I am pretty good. But I haven't worked out in like a month almost...

So so weird.

But I will take it.

4 comments:

Felicia said...

OMGOSH 5lbs!! That is AWESOME! Congrats on your weight loss!! As for posting on Tuesdays lol well I say post when you can instead.

Hope you have a SUPER day!
*huggles*
=0)

Unknown said...

Wow! Way to start March. Keep up the good work. Since you're more conscious of your food intake, I'm sure you've been making better choices. Just a couple of changes can make such a big difference. Good Job.

Heather said...

good for you for getting on that scale even though you were afraid to..because wow, that is such a great loss. see, the scale isnt so bad!

Hanlie said...

Well done Patti! Just keep going - you don't have to be perfect!