CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Week 10

Healthy you challenge

Alright guys I am sad to say I gained some weight back. I ma back to 161lbs again...

A little depressing but I am trying to be positive. I have not had that best month.

My grandpa's cancer came back. And there is nothing they can do. So it is really hard for my family. My dad mostly. We live 2 1/2 hours away from my Grandpa. So it has been really ruff on my dad. He is trying to make the drive every few days.

So When I consider all the stress I am also trying to deal with I know that I am still doing good,

my daughter tells me every day how good I look.

That helps make me smile

5 comments:

Dottie said...

Keep your chin up. Stress can do lots of things. Right now, it's your grandpa and dad that need all the support they can get. Take care, Dottie

Heather said...

that is so sweet about your daughter!

sorry to hear about your grandpa, but dont worry about the scale. you can get back down again. hang in there!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

During such a sad and stressful time, it's amazing that you're able to devote any attention to your fitness. Good for you for putting on a brave face and doing the best you can. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Hanlie said...

Sorry about your grandpa. Look after yourself, but don't worry too much about the scale.

Erin said...

Little kids are a double edged sword. I have tought mine the difference between healthy and unhealthy, but my nephews and a cousin back in the day often make fat comments, it's rude.

I'm glad that your daughter is supportive, it makes my day when one of my daughters tells me how pretty I am or how they like my hair/shirt/shoes etc.

Unfortunately things get tough before they get easier, one day at a time!

Erin
http://marriedsinglemomof3.blogspot.com/