CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Week 1

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

For my first weigh in I weigh eeeeeh 175lbs!!!!!!!
Which is good considering about 1 month and a half ago was the last time I really weighed my self.
I have lost about 10Ibs since then .
With the holidays in all. I am doing pretty well...
YAY!!!
This week I am going to focus on drinking more water and less pop.
And being more active around the house then sitting on this computer....hahahahaha
For more tales from the scales contestants.

4 comments:

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

So glad you could join us on this journey. 10 pounds is great. Were you even trying then?

Miss Patti said...

may be a little. Just watching what I ate.

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

Congrats and welcome aboard!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Congrats on the 10lbs gone!
Path to Health