CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

week 6

Healthy you challenge
Gosh I can't believe that we are already on week 6...WOW Time flys fast.

I was trying so hard to get on here yesterday. But I was just way to buisy.

I am happy to announce that I have lost another 1.5 lbs!!!!

I am doing my happy dance today. I weigh 166.5 And I feel great.

Seriously I don't know the last time I only weighed this much. I have weighed in the 180's for about 4 years. I don't think any thing can mess up my day today :)

I still need to try to focus on drinking more water.

10 comments:

Rupa said...

Congratulations...great victory..i know how it feels...its awesome isn't it....wish you a great week...
http://rupasivanarayana.wordpress.com/

Swizzlepop said...

Great job on hte loss, and being in the 160s, keep it up!

http://blogs.weightwatchen.com/swizzlepop/

Heather said...

congrats on your loss!! good luck with your goal of drinking more water.

Selma said...

That's wonderful for you!

Selma

HappyBlogChick said...

1.5 lbs - woo hoo! Good for you!

You're doing so well. Keep up the good work!

Diana Swallow said...

WOW!!! Congrats on another great loss!! You ROCK!

I'm trying to drink more water this week too, chugalug!!

Twix said...

Congratulations!!

I struggle with water as well. Keep up all the efforts you will get there!

Hanlie said...

Well done! You really are doing great!

Littleladyhead said...

Great job on your weight loss!
I am also working on getting my water in.

juliabjerke said...

Congratulations on the loss! Sounds like you're doing great. Good luck with the water goal and have a great week!